NATO ENSEC COE looking for Fellow
Doctrine and Concept Development (DCD) Division looking for support II
- Market review and evaluation of existing cycling/fitness - apps.
- Data transition from given apps and different formats into MS Office formats.
Education, Training and Exercise Divisions looking for support
- To assist with organization and execution of Table Top Exercise 2021;
- To assist with other support that will be needed for implementation of Conference;
- To learn the preparation process of a NATO course. To identify the principles of creating/updating courses regarding NATO Bi-Sc 075-007 Education and Individual Training Directive.
Doctrine and Concept Development (DCD) Division looking for support III
DIVISION: Doctrine and Concept Development Division
SUPERVISOR: Subject Matter Expert
START DATE: September/October 2020
OPEN UNTILL: 30 September 2020
REQUIREMENTS: English working knowledge. Bachelor's degree in (Mechanical) Engineering (at least 4. Semester of studies). Spatia imagination ability. Advanced working knowledge with MS Office. Wood and metal processing experience would be advantegeus.
TASK: To support the Doctrine and Concept Development Division (DCDD) conduct E-Mountain Bikes (E-MTB) project focused on military tasks. Integration indoor electrical equipment into outdoor environment. Performing lab and fiels experiments providing proof of concept.
Tasks of the Intern
- To develop a data recording concept based on available apps;
- To develop a prototype based on physical and economical demands; analyse technical specification;
- To develop experiment plan, perform experiments, evaluate the results.